Work with us to develop engaging apps and websites that present your complex data in interactive, user-friendly ways.
Our specialist UI and UX developers use the latest frameworks and APIs to create bespoke software solutions to meet your needs. Our mission is to simplify the complex. We help your team and your customers make smart data driven decisions with smart software solutions.
Map-centric apps & websites
Our specialty is bespoke map-centric mobile apps and websites that involve complex data input, output and visualisation. We create affordable, custom solutions to your data processing and presentation needs.
Our developers deliver intuitive user-friendly solutions for web, mobile and desktop for a range of industries.
And we don’t just do digital maps. Our software development team:
- Help New Zealand’s farmers protect our waterways.
- Map supply chain carbon emissions for Ports of Auckland.
- Save time and money mapping underground utilities for Fulton Hogan.
- Help power companies manage trees encroaching on lines more efficiently.
- Provide police in Victoria with road safety data to support funding applications for enhanced enforcement and speed cameras.
- Made a viewer for the large collection of historical images available through the Local Government Geospatial Alliance.
- Built a portal to manage organizer applications for rallies throughout New Zealand and improve safety and enjoyment for spectators.
If you’ve got a digital project with the potential to transform your business, you need safe hands to execute your vision. We’re always happy to talk about how our developers can help your business thrive.
Working with Abley you feel like you’re one team. Every single person I’ve worked with is genuine and hard-working and they care. That’s why Ballance refer to Abley as partners. Not vendors. Not suppliers. They’re in this with us.”
Stephanie Latham, Senior Digital Project Manager at Ballance
Helping farmers protect New Zealand’s waterways
Ballance Agri-Nutrients is one of the largest suppliers of fertiliser in New Zealand. With 13.9 million hectares of farmland, much of that land using agri-nutrients to increase crop yield, Ballance is central to our agricultural industry.
Location intelligence is critical to Ballance for their operations, sales and customer service. Ballance have built a client facing application called MyBallance, which is a custom SAP and Esri integration.