‘Abley’ means Abley Limited, Abley LLC and our Affiliates being any other organisation controlling, controlled by or in common control with Abley Limited or Abley LLC.
Abley reserves the right to update and/or amend these terms from time to time and without notice. By continuing to use the Services you agree to these amended terms.
By using the Services you consent to Abley collecting certain personal information relating to your use of the Services and/or to enable your use of the Services as further described in the Abley Privacy Statement.
Information and professional advice
Abley provides some Services for information purposes only. As an example, without limitation, the Abley website and related content and tools are intended only as an introduction and guide to Abley, our services and / or as a general guide to transport engineering and location technologies. While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur and Abley does not guarantee any such information will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Content may be updated without notice.
Any outputs generated by using Abley Services are subject to the Abley Output Terms and Conditions.
The Services and all upgrades, updates, corrections, and enhancements thereto are the property of Abley, and our licensors or suppliers. Abley, and our licensors and suppliers retain all rights, title, and interest in and to the Services and all intellectual property rights therein or in connection thereto. are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property laws.
All Abley logos, trademarks, designs, graphics, icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks or trade dress of Abley (collectively, the “Company Marks”). In addition, the design, trade dress, and the ‘look and feel’ of tools, maps, visualizations available as part of the Service are protected works under applicable copyright laws and Abley, our licensors and suppliers retain all intellectual property rights in them.
You receive no license to use the tools, maps, visualizations displayed by the Service, or any mark, indicator, logo or notation embedded in a map other than as part of the Service. You acknowledges that Abley is the owner and licensor of the Company Marks, including all goodwill associated therewith, and that use of the Company Marks will confer no additional interest in or ownership of the Company Marks but rather inures to the benefit of Abley.
Where you submit information or data as a part of the Services you are responsible for the accuracy of that information or data. Any personal information submitted to Abley via the Services is subject to the Abley Privacy Statement. When you submit information or data which is not personally identifying – for instance via one of the Abley calculation tools – you grant Abley the right to use, copy, distribute or disclose that data.
Use of content
Abley welcomes the use of its public websites and content for non-commercial informational purposes which positively promotes Abley services, provided that you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the content. Such use must not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Abley’s name and trademarks. Abley reserves the right to revoke such permission at any time.
You may not use the Services for any other purpose or in any other way without Abley’s express written consent. In particular you must not:
- scrape, hack, reverse engineer, compromise or impair the Services
- use bots, crawlers, scrapers, or other automated means to access or collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the Services
- hack, avoid, remove, impair, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any security or technological measure used to protect the Services
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or hardware used to provide the Services
- take any action that could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the Services.
All liability excluded
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- Neither Abley nor its licensors or supplier, nor any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing the Services will be held liable under contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise for any loss, damage, liability or injury of any kind suffered or incurred by you arising out of access to or the use of the Services or your reliance upon or misuse of Services.
- Services are provided as-is. All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limitation, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy, availability or completeness.
- Abley will not be liable for any computer or software virus in the Services introduced or accessed by visitors or users.
Abley provides links to third party websites only as a convenience to users, and the inclusion of any link in our Services does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Abley of the third party. The websites linked to the Services are not under the control of Abley. We are not responsible for, and make no representations, warranties or conditions concerning, the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
We require that you request the permission of Abley to link to the Abley Services. If you would like to link to the Abley Services please contact . Consent to link to the Abley Services may be conditional and may be revoked at any time.
Any employment applications submitted through the Abley careers website are forwarded to the Abley HR team for review. Such applications will be treated confidentially. Please see our Privacy Statement for more information.
When using the Abley Services you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws. These terms are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.