Abley reserves the right to update and/or amend these terms from time to time and without notice. By continuing to use the website you agree to these amended terms.
When you access, use or link to the Abley website you consent to Abley collecting certain personal information relating to your use of the website as further described in the Abley Privacy Statement.
Information and professional advice
The content provided in this site is for information purposes only. It is based on information supplied by Abley unless otherwise stated and is intended only as an introduction and guide to Abley, our services or as a general guide to transport engineering and location technologies. While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur and Abley does not guarantee any such information will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Content may be updated without notice.
No content on this site adds to or changes any contract for products or services you may have with Abley Ltd.
All liability excluded
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- Neither Abley nor any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing the content available on this website will be held liable under contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury of any kind suffered or incurred by you arising out of access to or the use of this website or your reliance upon or misuse of contents on or accessed through it.
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limitation, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy, availability or completeness of this site or the content on or accessed through it.
- Abley will not be liable for any computer or software virus on this website introduced or accessed by visitors or users.
Ownership and use of content
All content on the website is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property laws. All rights, title and interest in the website and content are owned, licensed or controlled by Abley Limited or the party credited with the content..
Any personal information submitted to Abley via a website is subject to the Abley Privacy Statement. When you submit data which is not personally identifying – for instance via one of the Abley calculation tools – you grant Abley the right to use, copy, distribute or disclose that data.
Abley Ltd welcomes the use of this site and content for non-commercial informational purposes which promotes Abley services, provided that you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the content. Such use must not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Abley’s name and trademarks. Abley reserves the right to revoke such permission at any time.
You may not use this site, or the content on it, for any other purpose or in any other way without Abley’s express written consent. In particular you must not:
- scrape, hack, reverse engineer, compromise or impair the website or contents
- use bots, crawlers, scrapers, or other automated means to access or collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the websites.
- hack, avoid, remove, impair, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any security or technological measure used to protect the Abley website or content.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or hardware used to provide the Abley website.
- take any action that could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the Abley website.
Abley provides links to third party sites only as a convenience to users, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Abley of the third party site. The sites linked to this site are not under the control of Abley. We are not responsible for, and make no representations, warranties or conditions concerning, the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
We require that you request the permission of Abley Ltd to link to this site. If you would like to link to the site please contact . Consent to link to the Abley website may be conditional and may be revoked at any time.
Any employment applications submitted through the Abley Website are forwarded to the Abley People, Talent and Performance Manager for review. Such applications will be treated confidentially. Please see our Privacy Statement for more information.
When using the Abley website you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws. This site is governed by and is to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and will be dealt with by New Zealand courts.