Abley reserves the right to update and/or amend these terms from time to time and without notice. By continuing to use the Services you agree to these amended terms.
You may have been provided access to the Abley Services via your employer or other organisation as a part of the provision of Abley CarbonWise or another Abley product or service. Certain Services cannot be provided without Abley processing data about you, including your address and location data. Processing of the data you share with Abley, is essential to the Services which we provide and a necessary part of our performance of the agreement we have with you.
By using the Services you consent to Abley collecting certain personal information relating to your use of the Services or to enable you to use the Services as further described in the Abley Privacy Statement.
Information and professional advice
Abley provides some Services for information purposes only. As an example, without limitation, the Abley website and related content and tools are intended only as an introduction and guide to Abley, our services and / or as a general guide to transport engineering and location technologies. While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur and Abley does not guarantee any such information will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Content may be updated without notice.
Ownership and use of content
The Services are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property laws. All rights, title and interest in the Services are owned, licensed or controlled by Abley Limited or the party credited with the relevant content.
Where you submit information or data as a part of the Services you are responsible for the accuracy of that information or data.
Any personal information submitted to Abley via the Services is subject to the Abley Privacy Statement. When you submit information or data which is not personally identifying – for instance via one of the Abley calculation tools – you grant Abley the right to use, copy, distribute or disclose that data.
Abley Ltd welcomes the use of its public websites and content for non-commercial informational purposes which positively promotes Abley services, provided that you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the content. Such use must not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Abley’s name and trademarks. Abley reserves the right to revoke such permission at any time.
You may not use the Services for any other purpose or in any other way without Abley’s express written consent. In particular you must not:
- scrape, hack, reverse engineer, compromise or impair the Services
- use bots, crawlers, scrapers, or other automated means to access or collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the Services
- hack, avoid, remove, impair, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any security or technological measure used to protect the Services
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or hardware used to provide the Services
- take any action that could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the Services
All liability excluded
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- Neither Abley nor any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing the Services will be held liable under contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury of any kind suffered or incurred by you arising out of access to or the use of the Services or your reliance upon or misuse of contents on or accessed through or produced by it.
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limitation, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy, availability or completeness of this site or the content on or accessed through or produced by it.
- Abley will not be liable for any computer or software virus on this website introduced or accessed by visitors or users.
Abley provides links to third party websites only as a convenience to users, and the inclusion of any link in our Services does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Abley of the third party. The websites linked to the Services are not under the control of Abley. We are not responsible for, and make no representations, warranties or conditions concerning, the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
We require that you request the permission of Abley Ltd to link to the Abley website. If you would like to link to the Abley website please contact . Consent to link to the Abley website may be conditional and may be revoked at any time.
Any employment applications submitted through the Abley Website are forwarded to the Abley People, Talent and Performance Manager for review. Such applications will be treated confidentially. Please see our Privacy Statement for more information.
When using the Abley website you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws. This site is governed by and is to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and will be dealt with by New Zealand courts.