The engineering industry like many others is always exploring new ways to improve performance. Those that have applied new digital technologies to projects are reaping rewards. Some of the benefits of these technologies allow the developer to:
- Automate and validate data,
- Integrate disparate systems, and
- Share digital data to stakeholders for more informed decisions.
FME Desktop and Server has always been the cornerstone of Abley’s solutions for our clients. Our Digital Engineering (DE) team maintains an in-depth knowledge of FME through Safe Software’s certification program.
The team comprises of:
- Andrew Wilson – FME Certified Professional
- Gavin Jeter – FME Certified Professional, FME Certified Trainer
- Hamish Kingsbury – FME Certified Professional, FME Certified Server Professional
- Todd Davis – FME Certified Professional, FME Certified Professional
FME is the perfect tool to allow engineers to manipulate, manage, automate and serve digital data to project stakeholders. The team have got hundreds of examples of where FME has done just that.
Those with an agile mind and an innovative approach do well in a market that is seeking greater returns on investment. FME enables a digital strategy that embraces technology and provides efficiencies at every stage of a project lifecycle. If you are interested in knowing more than why don’t you attend the FME World Fair or speak to one of our team.